Site Reliability Engineer :
Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent
experience) plus a minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience; or a Master's degree plus a minimum of 2+
years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
- USA CITIZEN
- GREEN CARD
- EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT (EAD)
Candidates should have demonstrated strengths and experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience working with, or are familiar with the differences between, public, private, and mixed cloud environments.
- Container technologies such as Docker, or LXC.
- Deployment of continuous integration and continuous deployment technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience maintaining production-grade applications in virtualized environments (cloud computing platforms and services).
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Groovy, Python, Powershell, and/or Scala.
Effective communication and attention to detail.
Other beneficial experiences:
- IT security practices or DevSecOps including encryption, certificates, key management, patch management, STIG, RMF, or security hardening, and auditing.
- Installation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) technologies such as Amazon Web Services, OpenStack, RHOSP, or VIO.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) technologies such as Kubernetes, Rancher, or OpenShift.
- Cloud automation tooling such as Ansible, Terraform, Terragrunt, or Packer.Open source server, messaging, load balancing, and database software (such as RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers (NGINX)/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).