LEAD BACKEND ENGINEER :
- Degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent work experience (7+ years).
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Extensive experience with Java and Python.
- Extensive experience with reactive programming (ex, Akka, Spring Reactive).
- A deep understanding of AWS Cloud technologies and how to create scalable multi-region applications.
- Experience with the following technologies: AWS Serverless and serverless-supported languages.
- SQL and NoSQL experience (ex, MySQL, Cassandra, DynamoDB).
- Streaming technologies (Amazon Kinesis, Kafka).
- Message Queues (SQS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ).
- Comfort working within an agile development cycle and exposure to:
- Linux development
- Git and versioning software.
- Build systems (Maven, SBT, Gradle, etc) and common build patterns.
- Extensive experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Extensive experience with Micro-Service architectures.